Sunday 2 June 2013

Photo-Shoot of entire collection - Jason Little

My entire collection was photographed by photographer Jason Little in his Chelmsford studio, having the same model for each look.

Hair and make up inspired by Couture Dior


Heavy dark eyebrows with red lips and black flick of eyeliner


Hair has been piled on head forming two buns meeting in the middle


Look 1 full length shot, however I would like this look to only be shot from the knees up, focusing on the detail of the garment


Close up shot of look 1


Studio shot of look 1 


Close up shot of look 3


Full length shot of look 3


Studio shot of look 3 


Full length shot of look 4


Close up shot of look 4 


Studio shot of look 4


Shot of look 2

I was really happy with the outcome of these photos as I felt Jason allowed me to have my own input and ideas for these images. Jason was very interested in finding out the concept of my collection and making sure it materialised throughout the images produced.




No comments:

Post a Comment